Saturday 25 April 2015

Black on green

Hello my lovelies, 
Just a quick post before I head out! I am a firm believer in keeping things classy. The way you dress yourself is so essential to how others perceive you and no matter how often we would like to believe that no one judges a book by its cover, that saying is simply a misunderstood dream of simple people. 
This entire outfit is exudes confidence and empowerment, and it is largely thanks to two words that every self-proclaimed fashion obsessed person should be well acquainted with: American Apparel. Yes, these are the infamous riding pants that go with everything and are a to-die-for piece in their own right. Black is a faultless colour that you can match anything with, and you can make your outfit fancy or casual depending on what you're feeling. I'm just in love with everything about these pants. They're comfortable and very durable, making them ideal for cold winter nights.
I've paired them with a low cut, black crop top. It's freezing here in Melbourne, so I threw on a cropped, green faux fur. It's such an impractical piece for everyday wear - I've gotten so many stares in it. It's that statement piece in your wardrobe that you pull out on random occasions or when you're feeling bold and have that burning desire to stand out. Lastly, for the shoes, I've just kept the black theme going. These are my go to stilettos - comfortable with a gold zipper accent that goes with my entire wardrobe. 
Until next time!

Amy










No comments:

Post a Comment