Saturday 20 June 2015

A city dreamer

Hello my lovelies,
Todays post is about wanderlust, my gorgeous girls and an outfit at the epitome of elegance. I almost ditched the black fabrics when I bought this cream, mid length skirt – almost. There’s no way I could fully cast it aside, so I’ve worn this adorable piece with my off shoulder black crop top from a few posts ago. I just can’t go past it, there something flawless and magnificent about off shoulder pieces. Off shoulder, black pieces are just a bonus that works with everything.

The weather today was ice-cold, but I persevered in the name of fashion in a pair of strappy wedges. I tried the look with a pair of ankle boots and it didn’t give off the same feminine touch, so I chose to freeze and suck it up. What can I say? Beauty is pain.
Technically I also wore a coat with this outfit, a gorgeous, to-die-for Country Road coat that I caved and bought last weekend... However, that coat deserves an entire post dedicated to its flawless beauty, so I'm saving it for an different time. 

We were catching up with the girls for lunch as a formal goodbye to Jane and Stef before they fly off to America *swoon*. This time next week they'll be exploring the beauty of New York and falling in love with the unmatched perfection that comes with exploring the world. Trust me, the jealousy is so real, but I'm incredibly proud of these girls for working so hard to achieve a goal they've set for themselves. It takes so much discipline to be able to save up, organise and pull of a trip like this and my respect and love for them goes so far. I, on the other hand, will be spending my holiday working, but hey, I can totally live vicariously through their pictures right?



















No comments:

Post a Comment