Friday 10 July 2015

The coat to rule them all

Hello my lovelies,
I caved and bought a coat, as I told you I would. So here it is, the love of my life. I fell instantly for this piece as I slipped it on. Looking in the mirror, it was flawless. A dark, navy blue that matches everything seamlessly, dropping perfectly to my knee. Slightly oversized to compensate for extra layers and deep pockets to fit my phone and car keys. However, lets be honest, it’s the zips that catch your eye. It draws your attention; bold, bright and adding that touch that satisfies my craving for originality and individuality. It’s 60% wool and full of warmth, so there’s nothing quite like it. Country Road, you have done well.
In terms of what I’m wearing under it, I tried to focus most of the attention to the coat. I have on a simple black knit dress paired with brown boots, so nothing incredibly special.

As for my life, the last few weeks have been rather tame. However, I did get a spurt of motivation to finally make my trip a reality.  I have officially booked my plane tickets to Japan and Europe in December for a total of eight weeks. That is going to be the most amazing adventure I ever embark on and I cannot wait to explore the world once again. Three weeks in Japan, returning to where my love of their people, culture and language first began. Then five weeks tackling Italy, Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Holland. I’ll be honest, I just found a piece of writing I did last may just after my life was exploding into flames. It was ugly, detailing pain and betrayal and a lot of confused heartbreak. Looking back on myself now and the things I’ve achieved since then makes me incredibly proud of everything that’s happened. I’m honestly so excited by life and what it’ll bring. The world is so beautiful, so exquisite and it’s wonderful to be a part of it all. So take a million chances, size every opportunity, fall in love, travel and lose your self in the experience. Live a little, or at least that’s what I’m telling myself now
Until next time,
Amy.





















No comments:

Post a Comment