Monday 5 October 2015

More black, more monochrome

Hello my lovelies,
Bit of a short post, but I have finally returned with a new outfit! I’d like to say something drastic has occurred in my life since my last post to explain my absence, but I guess I just haven’t found a lot of time. I feel like I’ve spent an entire year trying to adjust to uni life so I’m not drowning in work and still being social.
Anyway, today’s post includes more black and white. It’s gotten to a point where all I’m wearing is monochrome; I’m starting to wonder if I’m allergic to colours. These pants a striped black and white that hit a midi length. They have a very wide leg so it’s free to move around in and sit like a man if that’s what you desire. The bow detail at the top is quite cute, though I would’ve liked a belt loop so I could wear it with a black leather belt but that’s okay. I paired this with a strapless black top with faux laces down the center. Summer has finally begun to hit Melbourne and I can finally pull out my strapless and off shoulder pieces.
I’m just wearing simple wedges for the shoes. They have a red band which adds a bit of colour but they’re still low enough to walk around in.

Posts will be sporadic as exams are coming up and I’m aiming to do a lot better than last semester. I’m also still planning (slowly) for my Japan and Europe trip, though I have a sneaky feeling a lot of it will be down to spontaneous decisions made with little knowledge and zero direction. Hopefully I’ll be able to do a bit of blogging overseas (but using my phone camera so don't expect perfect shots). Either way, there are good things to look forward to in the future!

Until next time,
Amy.  











No comments:

Post a Comment